Construction Update

So the house is moving along and we stopped by on Friday to take some photos. We were able to catch some of the crew still working on the house. I was most surprised to see that they used steel beams which isn't common in residential construction because of cost. I've been consumed with finals so I haven't been able to post as much lately. Now that classes are over stay tuned for more post on making design decisions and in-depth info on interior materials such as flooring and tiling.





Comments

  1. If you watch HGTV like I do, you have to appreciate the steel beams. Those fixer upper shows scare the crap out of me. Your home is looking nice and sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were huge HGTV fans, I've been meaning to somehow post Chris's episode of House Hunters on the blog. Also as a design student its important for me to have a good understanding of the construction process so its been really fun and educational documenting our home being built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts